Friday, February 24, 2006

Dressing rooms

Monkey went to store to buy some new clothes yesterday. Stupid humans never make clothes that fit monkey very well, so monkey went to dressing room to try them on. Store had one set of dressing rooms that was used by both men and women. Also, dressing room walls don't go all the way up.

Since monkey so good at climbing in jungle, monkey climbed up and looked over walls to find pretty ladies. Monkey crawled along top but only found stupid men and one very NOT pretty lady.

So it really wasn't worth getting kicked out of mall.

4 Comments:

  • Oh Monkey that was you? I'm sorry I screamed when I saw your furry face over the wall...

    By Blogger Varla, at 1:56 PM  

  • Why does a monkey need to wear clothes anyway? LOL Clothes never fit me right either. Clothing manufacturers have the sad, preconceived notion that most folks are one body type. No two sizes are the same, one size does not indeed fit most, and a 2X in some shirts is the same as a Large in some other line. Jeans. . . ugh. Well, let's just say that cross dressing is easier for womyn than it is for men. And I must applaud your brave ways. . . NO WAY could you get me into a mall. (I've already gone my five times in the last year. That's my limit.) They are scary, scary, places. Better to get kicked out anyway. .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

  • I hear monkey, but agree with comment above; stay away from malls, they will steal your soul. Speaking of stealing, you haven't been in Hawaii anytime recently, have you monkey?

    Banana thefts increasing

    Seeing as how you're a new friend I hope you're not mixed up in this; there's more to life than bananas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • fak3r: Monkey not do it! You can't prove anything.

    By Blogger Monkey Critic, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home